Love is in the air… and what better way to celebrate the person you love than by staying local and sharing the love with your neighborhood?! We’ve gathered up some Lower Lonsdale special treats and deals for you to help you make the most of this Valentine’s Day.
- The Gull Bar & Kitchen – In addition to their regular menu, the Gull will be offering a Valentine’s Special 3 course meal for $35 – $40 with wine! Email email@example.com for reservations.
- Skoah, Unity Clothing, Alchemy Coffee, Mo’s General Store, Noir Lash Lounge and Sophie’s Flower Pedals– Join this crew at Skoah on Lonsdale from 3-630pm on February 14th to indulge in all sorts of fun- facial promos & the chance to win gifts and samples from these amazing, local businesses! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
- Lift Breakfast Bakery – Lower Lonsdale’s ultimate source for homemade goods is offering a Valentine’s Day Dinner Menu from Feb 14-17, including 3 courses for $65 with an optional wine pairing for $30. Reservations can be made online at https://www.liftonlonsdale.ca/vday
- Two Daughters Bakeshop– This beloved gluten free bakery will be offering Valentine’s Day treats- more details coming soon!
- Bowen Island Pizza – Is your ideal Valentine’s Day staying in and getting cozy with a great slice (or several) of your favourite pizza? Then you’re in luck, because you can take $2 off any full size pizza from Bowen Island Pizza (Margherita, Pear & Brie, Vegan Zucchini, All Dressed, Mediterranean Chicken and Pepperoni & Mushroom) this Valentine’s Day! Or, if pizza isn’t your thing, treat yourself to their heart-shaped ravioli for a special, love-inspired meal.
For more ideas on how to spend your Valentine’s Day this year, check out Vancouver’s North Shore’s blog post here. Happy Valentine’s Day!